1.Fresh roll : Rice noodle, Tofu, Cilantro, Mint, Basil, Carrot, ice burg lettuce in rice paper roll wrapped served with peanut sauce. $4.50 2. Pot sticker : Minced pork stuffed in wonton skin served with Thai style ginger soy sauce. $6.00
3. Fried Tofu: Deep fried a soft tofu make a golden crispy served with plum sauce top with ground peanuts. $6.00
Soup: Choice# chicken, Tofu, Pork, Beef, tempeh $ 9.75 Shrimps $ 12.95
4. Tom Yum : * Spicy Tom Yum with a touch of lemongrass, galanga root, tomatoes, white onion, mushroom, green onion, and cilantro served with jasmine rice or noodle .
5. Tom Kah : * Spicy coconut milk soup with galanga root, kaffir leaves, lemongrass, white onion, tomatoes, green onion, red chili and cilantro served with jasmine rice or noodle .
6. Pho : Small fresh rice noodle, slice beef, meat ball, with basil, white onion, green onion and beansprouts in beef broth .
Salad : $ 9.75
7. No longer
8. Beef Salad : Fresh lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, white onion, cilantro, grilled marinated slice beef with Thai style lime dressing.
Main Dish : Choice# Chicken, Tofu, Pork, Beef, tempeh, vegetables $ 9.75 Shrimps $ 12.95
9. Pad Thai : Thai’s most famous rice noodle stir-fried with (choice of proteins) green onion, beansprouts, egg, in the world famous signature Pad Thai Sauce and ground peanuts.
10, Pad Kee kao : * ( Drunken Noodle ) Pan fried wide-fat rice noodle (choice of proteins ) with fresh chili, garlic, basil, green onion, broccoli, carrot, beansprouts and soy sauce.
11. Pad See Ew : Pan fried wide-fat rice noodle( choice of proteins ) with egg, beansprouts, and soy sauce.
12. Pad Ka Pao ;* Pan fired green bean, broccoli, bamboo shoot with garlic, basil chili paste ( choice of protein ) served with jasmine rice.
13. Cashew Chicken :* Chicken breast stir-fried with onion, chili paste, green bell pepper, carrot, green onion, cashew nuts served with jasmine rice.
14.Ginger lover : Stir-fried ( choice of proteins ) with garlic, ginger, mushroom, white onion, served with jasmine rice.
15. I Love Veggie : Pan fried a broccoli, napa, cabbage, green bean, tomatoes ,bell pepper with garlic clove served with jasmine rice.
16. Karee kai : * Yellow curry in coconut milk ( choice of proteins ) with potatoes, carrot, white onion on top with green onion and served with jasmine rice.
17. Avocado Curry :* Green curry in coconut milk ( choice of proteins ) with Thai eggplant, half avocado in pieces, green bean, bamboo shoot and basil leaves served with jasmine rice.
18. House Curry :* Red curry in coconut milk with peanut butter ( choice of proteins ) broccoli, bell pepper and roasted peanuts served jasmine rice.
19. Pad Ped :* Stir-fried red curry and chili paste ( choice of proteins )with bell pepper, eggplant, bamboo shoot, basil leaves served with jasmine rice.
20. Pineapple Fried rice : Stir- fried garlic with ( choice of proteins ) snow pea, carrot, pineapple, cashew nut, white pepper, green onion, raisins, jasmine rice and soy sauce top with cilantro.
Side Order : Jasmine rice $ 1.50 Brown rice $ 2.00 Peanut sauce $ 1.00 Sub. Brown rice $1.50
Beverage : Thai ice Tea , Ice coffee (Cup) 16 OZ. $2.50 Pepsi, Sprite, Mountain Dew (can) 12 oz. $1.50 Water(Soft Bottle) $1.00 Hot Tea $2.00
Pumpkin Curry:/ Red curry in coconut milk with ( choice of proteins) Chinese egg plant, Asian pumpkin, broccoli, bell pepper basil, served with Jasmine rice. $9.75
Healthy Pad Thai # Thai’s most famous rice noodle with chicken or choice of protein and mixed vegetables, onions, beansprout, snow pea, pumpkin, egg, pad thai sauce and ground peanuts. $9.75
Extra Protein ; $2.50 Vegetables $1.00 Shrimps $4.50
- Business hours mon-Friday 11.00-8.00PM Sat- 11.30-8.00PM Sunday Closed Call for to go order 541- 972-6928